SARL Maison Albert Bichot
Au capital de 5 000 000 euros
6b Boulevard Jacques Copeau
21 200 BEAUNE
Tel : 0033 (0)3 80 24 37 37
Fax : 0033 (0)3 80 24 37 38
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
SIRET 306 906 728 00010 Code APE : 4634Z
R.C. Dijon B 306 906 728
N° TVA : FR76306906728
Publications Director: Albéric Bichot
2 rue Kellermann. 59100 Roubaix, France.
Sylvain Pitiot & Pierre Poupon
Albert Bichot endeavours to ensure as far as possible, that the information provided on this website is correct and up-to-date. Albert Bichot reserves the right to correct the content of this Site, at any time without prior warning. Any subsequent use of the website indicates your acceptance of such Terms and Conditions as modified from time to time.
Albert Bichot declines all responsibility and may not be held liable in any case:
- for any interruption in provision of the website or services accessible via the website,
- for the occurrence of bugs, viruses and similar technical issues adversely affecting your ability to access this website,
- for any inaccuracy, isolated and unforeseen error or omission relating to information available on the website,
- for any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party that has led to a modification of the information provided on the website,
- and more generally, for any direct or indirect or consequential harm, loss or damage, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, which may occur as a result of any type of access to the Site or any inability to access it or the credit given to any piece of information coming directly or indirectly from the latter.
Furthermore, Albert Bichot does not guarantee the fact that the server hosting this website is free from viruses or that a technical problem may not occur, which may damage the user’s computer’s components or data that may be stored there. You are responsible for ensuring that you have in place up-to-date virus checking software and security mechanisms to protect your systems and data.
Each of the provisions of this section (and each part thereof) shall be given effect to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and the invalidity or unenforceability of any provision shall not render the remaining provisions invalid or unenforceable. Subject to the foregoing, Albert Bichot or its sub-contractors may not be held responsible for any harm whatsoever that may occur when connected to the website.
The website may include links to other web sites or other internet sources. As Albert Bichot cannot control these web sites and these external sources, Albert Bichot cannot be held responsible for the provision of these web sites and external sources, and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these web sites or external sources. Furthermore, Albert Bichot cannot be held responsible for any proven or alleged harm or losses resulting from or in relation to the use of, or the fact of having had confidence in, the content, goods or services available, these web sites or external sources.
COPYRIGHT, BRANDS ANS OTHER PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website (including all text, images, web pages, and other material on or accessible via the website) is protected by French and International intellectual property rights.
Except where stipulated to the contrary, intellectual property rights to documents contained within the website and each of the items created for the website are the sole property of Albert Bichot or its licensors.
Nevertheless the photos available on the website photo gallery are free of rights and subject to the following conditions:
- information relating to the existence of a copyright or any other mention of property rights must not be removed from the material or information,
- the material or information must not be modified in any way whatsoever,
- you are in a country where the consumption or purchasing of alcoholic drinks is authorised.
You are also prohibited from copying, modifying, creating a derived piece of work, inverting the design or composition or in any other way attempting to find the source code (with the exception of cases outlined in law), selling, passing on, sub-licensing or transferring any right relating to the software used to operate this website in any way whatsoever.
Finally, you are also prohibited from modifying the software or using modified versions of the software, specifically (without this list being exhaustive) with a view to obtaining unauthorised access to the service and accessing the site by another means than via the interface that you have been provided with for this purpose by Albert Bichot.
Protection and processing of personal data
Our website strictly conforms to the current laws on the protection of privacy and individual liberties.
The www.albert-bichot.com website has been declared to the CNIL, (the French Data Protection Authority) - Registration number: 1718323 v 0
You have a right to access, modify, correct and delete data relating to you. To exercise this right, please contact Albert Bichot by email at email@example.com.
Cookies are not used to identify you personally.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous to your health, consume with moderation.